- A Post-graduate degree or its equivalent in any discipline with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade point average and a minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Any professional qualifications such as CA, ICWA and CS with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks in addition, all the candidates must have secured a minimum of 55% marks in all of their public examinations starting with the secondary level. Work experience in industry or academics may be given due credit in the selection process.
- For all candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria, the Institute will conduct a Personal Interview (PI). Candidates having valid CAT/GMAT/GRE scores may also apply for the programme.
Fee and Financing
|Particulars||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4|
|Reading Material, Computer and Library Fee||36,000||33,833||33,833||33,833|
|Alumni Association Activities (Life Membership, one time free to be paid at the time of admission)||12,000||-||-||-|
|Security Deposit (Refundable to be paid at the time of admission)||25,000||-||-||-|
- IMI Kolkata offers limited number of scholarships to the full-time candidates. Successful candidates are exempted from paying the tuition fee and are only required to pay a one-time amount of Rs. 62,000/- (non-refundable Registration Fee of Rs. 25,000, lifetime Alumni fee of Rs. 12,000 and a refundable Security Deposit of Rs.25,000) at the time of admission. The Security Deposit of Rs. 25,000 will be refunded only after completion of the programme and will be forfeited if a candidate fails to complete the programme.
- On successful completion of the coursework, comprehensive examination, thesis proposal defense and on registration as FPM scholar, the student will get a stipend of Rs. 25,000 per month for a period of two years. Stipend will be disbursed at the end of each term of 3 month's duration. The progress of the student will be reviewed every six months henceforth and the decision regarding the disbursement of incentive for the next six months will be based on the scholar's performance in the last six months period. The satisfactory/unsatisfactory performance of the candidate in the last six months will be certified by the candidate's guide. Self-sponsored candidates and candidates with scholarships from other funding agencies (viz. UGC, ICSSR, etc.) are also encouraged to apply.