Education : PhD (IIT Kharagpur)
Specialization : Organizational Behaviour & Human Resources
Designation : Associate Professor - Organizational Behaviour & Human Resources ; Dean (MDP & EDP) ; Chairperson- Purchase Committee
Email: [email protected]
Selected Research Papers
- Agrawal, S., Goswami, K. & Chaterjee, B. (2013), ‘Factors Influencing Performance of Offshore Outsourcing Service Provider Firms Across Three Locations in India’, International Journal of Business Insights & Transformation, Vol. 6 (2), September, 4-11.
- Agrawal, S., Goswami, K. & Chaterjee, B. (2012), ‘Factors Influencing Performance of ITES firm in India’, Information Resource Management Journal, Vol. 25(4), October, (IGI-Global Publication).
- Agrawal, S., Goswami, K., & Chaterjee, B. (2011), ‘Challenging of ITES Companies in India’, International Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences, Vol. 1(2) pp. 218-226.
- Agrawal, S., Goswami, K., & Chaterjee, B. (2010), ‘The Evolution of Offshore Outsourcing in India’, Global Business Review Journal, Vol. 11(2), pp. 239-256, (Sage Publication).
- Sharma, B. R. & Agrawal, S. (2015), ‘Factors Influencing Employee Engagement: An Exploratory Study of One of the Units of an IT Company’ to Indian Journal of Social Work, Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Vol. 76(4), pp. 485-506.
- Agrawal (2015), ‘Predictors of Employee Engagement: A Public Sector Unit Experience’ in Strategic HR Review, Vol. 14, (1/2), 57-68, (Emerald publications).
- Agrawal (2015), ‘Issues of Concern and Mitigating Strategies: A Study on ITES Firms. Vision: The Journal of Business Perspective, September, 18(3): 205-216, (Sage publication).
- Agrawal (2014), ‘Factors Influencing Entry of ITES Firms into High Value Services’ published in Journal of Management Research. (Vol. 14(1), pp. 57-67.
- Agrawal (2010), ‘Outsourcing Risks’, Amity Global Business Review, Vol. 5(1) 62-69,
- Agrawal (2009), ‘An analysis of Offshore Outsourcing’, HRM Review, January, pp. 49-53, (The ICFAI University Press).
- ‘Cracking the Creativity Code’, by Arie Ruttenberg, Arie and Shlomo Maital, Shlomo, Global Business Review, Sage Publications, New Delhi.
- ‘Leading from the Heart: Sufi Principles at Work’, by Moid Siddiqui, Vol. 15 (45), pp. 1075-1275, Global Business Review, Sage Publications, New Delhi.
- ‘Organizational Development and Alignment: The Tensegrity Mandala Framework’, by Gagandeep Singh and Raghu Ananthanarayanan, p. 268, Global Business Review, Sage Publications, New Delhi. .
Papers presented in National/International Conferences
- ‘Employee Engagement: A Study of Diverse Workforce’ at 10th National Research Conference on Integrating Technology in Management Education scheduled on 28 -29 March 2016 at India International Centre, New Delhi.
- ‘HR Practices in Indian Startups’ at International Management Conference (IMC 2016) held on 5th March 2016 at Fortune Institute of International business, New Delhi.
- ‘P2P Microfinance & Allied Services: Strategy adopted to face challenges in financial inclusion space’ at Global Summit on Management cases held on 5-6 February 2016 at IIM Raipur.
- ‘Role of HR Analytics and Measurement in Today’s Time’ at 9th ISDSI International Conference on 2-4 January at Goa Institute of Management, Goa.
- ‘Employee Engagement in New Business Horizon’ at 2nd HR Summit on 21-22 August 2015 at IIM Raipur.
- ‘Predictors of Employee Engagement’ at 8th ISDSI international conference on 2-4 January 2015 in Pune.
- ‘Beyond Ceilings and Biases: A study of Women in Non-conventional Roles who Break Gender Myths’ at 24th National Conference on 12-14 December 2014 at National Academy of Psychology, Bhopal.
- ‘An Attempt to Bridge the Gap between Employers’ Expectations and What B-Schools Offer: An Exploratory Study’ at 7th ISDSI and 5th OCM international conference on 28-30 December 2013 at International Management Institute, New Delhi.
- ‘Influence of Firm Capital and Human Capital on the Performance of ITES Firms in IFTDO 42nd World Conference on 23-26 April, 2013, New Delhi.
- ‘Bridging the Gap Between Employers’ Expectations and What the B Schools Offer: An Exploratory Study’ at ‘IISWBM, International Conference, March 2013, Kolkata,
- ‘Performance of ITES Firms in India’, presented in Doctoral Colloquium, 8-9 January, 2010 at IIM Ahmadabad.
- ‘Future of Outsourcing in India’ at 4th International Management Seminar, International Market at Crossroads: Strategic Dimensions & Directions on 24-25th April 2009 at DRIEMS Business School, Cuttack, Orissa.
- Human Resource Management
- Fundamentals of Labour Law & Application
- HR Analytics
- Sustainability & Green HRM
- Compensation Management
- Conflict Management & Negotiation