International Management Institute, Kolkata (IMI-K) offers an AICTE approved regular two-year postgraduate diploma in management and doctoral level programme (FPM) founded on best applicable managerial practices and research. IMI-K is ranked 52 by NIRF 2020 and its PGDM programme is accredited by NBA and AIU. The institute also has agreements with foreign Universities for student exchange and research. The campus is located in a prime location at Alipore, Kolkata has state of the art infrastructure, wi-fi connectivity, a well-equipped library and state- of- the- art in–campus residential services to students on the basis of single occupancy. For details, please visit our website www.imi-k.edu.in.
Faculty Positions: IMI Kolkata now wishes to add to its already strong research active full-time faculty team. All our faculty members have doctorates from premier institutions and engage in research, executive education, consulting and institute building activities apart from teaching. The institute encourages its faculty members for attending conferences/seminars in India and abroad.
Position: Assistant Professor
- MIS and Analytics
Essential Qualifications :
- PhD/FPM from a premier university/institute or submitted final thesis.
- At least two peer reviewed journal publications in Web of Science or Scopus indexed journals. Acceptance of publication by the journal will be considered if actual publication has not already occurred or DOI or has not yet been obtained.
Experience : Relevant experience in teaching and research as well as student supervision at the post graduate level is desirable.
Compensation : Most competitive, benchmarked with top institutions of the country.
Steps to follow :
- Apply in specified application format by December 18 ,2021.
- Download the application form from the 1st link given below
- Fill it & upload the same in pdf format from the 2nd link given below
Institute Office Address:
International Management Institute,
Kolkata, 2/4 C Judges Court Road, Alipore, Kolkata – 700 027
Tel. 033 6652 9618, Fax. 033 6652 9618.