MDP Registration Details
Home > MDP Registration Details
- Registration window opens prior to 90 days of commencement of the programme. Prior registration to be done for any programme by paying registration fees of Rs.500/-( Registration fees exempted for Govt & Public Sector sponsored Employees).
- Registration fee will be Non-Refundable.
- For every programme separate registration form to be filled up by paying registration fees of Rs.500/-
- Payment window for any programme will open 60 days prior to the commencement of the programme. Simultaneously the MDP office will also communicate confirmation status to the registered candidates.
- Confirmations will be accepted till the last date subject to availability of seats for the programme.
- Fees payment can be done by the participants only post receipt of confirmation from the MDP office.
- Full fees must be paid before the commencement of the programme(exempted for Govt. & Public sector sponsored employees).
- Date of confirmation by IMI MDP office to be mentioned while making the payment.
- For Govt. & Public Sector Sponsored employees, programme fees payment can be made within 7 days of completion of the programme.