International Management Institute – Kolkata in association with Center for International Economics, University of Washington, US organises:
Economic Integration and Economic Growth
May 28-29, 2016, Seattle
Papers will be presented on the following topics:
- US-Asia economic relations.
- Free trade agreements or negotiations in the Asia-Pacific region, such as TPP, RCEP, AFTA, and APEC.
- The “One Belt One Road” initiative.
- The roles and functions of international organizations, such as ADB, WTO, World Bank, IMF, and AIIB.
- Monetary cooperation and coordination among countries.
- Rise of the renminbi and its internationalization
- Economic growth experience of various countries and the “middle-income” trap.