Home > Placement Statistics
SIP Report 2022-24
- The Summer Placement Process is a rolling process that commence in October 2023, and continue thereafter.
- The policy of the Institute is to extend one confirmed offer per student.
- Companies can select and block the students on First Come, First Served basis.
- Companies are most welcome to visit the Institute and complete the selection process which generally consists of PPT followed by GD/Technical Test/Case Study & Personal Interview.
- Companies which decide not to visit the Institute for any reason, can forward project details, location & stipend inputs to the Institute and the same will be circulated to the students. CVs of interested students will be forwarded to the company for their selection process. Interviews can be conducted over skype or videoconferencing, if required.
- Date of visit could be arranged with mutual consultation and convenience
Final Placement Report 2021-23
- A company is encouraged to conduct a Pre-placement talk (PPT) to highlight available job profiles, career growth opportunities and compensation details.
- After PPT, interested students would register. The company can conduct its selection process (GD/Case Study/Test/Personal Interview) for interested students on the same day.
- In case the company cannot come for the PPT, company is requested to forward a softcopy of their PPT which would be shared with students. CVs of interested students (who register after going through PPT) would be forwarded to the company. The company can virtually conduct their selection process (GD/Personal Interview).
- The companies are invited to campus for conducting their selection process from September 2023, onwards.
- Date of visit could be arranged with mutual consultation & convenience.