Post Graduate Programme in Data Science with Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
Businesses today are accumulating new data at a rate that exceeds their capacity to extract value from it. Hence, the emphasis on data-driven science has increased in addition to traditional hypothesis-driven business decision-making. Couple this with Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, and we’ve got the future all industries are moving towards!
Hence, the Post Graduate Programme in Data Science with Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning – a course developed by IMI Kolkata in collaboration with iNurture Education Solutions, for providing a career for students in one of the fastest-growing technology sectors. This program is designed to cater new breed of IT professionals for regional, national, and global markets.
- Prepare graduates with a deep understanding of probability, statistics, linear algebra, and other mathematical concepts relevant to data science.
- Prepare graduates capable of developing and applying Artificial Intelligence based Machine Learning algorithms and models to solve complex problems, including supervised and unsupervised learning, deep learning, and natural language processing.
- Prepare graduates that effectively communicate data-derived insights and conclusions using data visualization tools and presentations.
Prepare efficient graduates with python programming skills and working with structured and unstructured data.
- Proficiency in developing object-oriented solutions for data science problems using python programming.
- Apply linear algebra concepts for data science and visualize data using tableau to become proficient in building interactive dashboards.
- Implement mathematical computing using the NumPy and Scikit-learn packages and get proficient in probability and statistics for machine learning.
- Use linear and non-linear regression models and classification techniques for data analysis.
- Develop supervised and unsupervised learning models, deep learning models to solve classification and regression problems, and natural language processing-based solutions to analyze user sentiments and opinions.
- Learn complete machine learning cycle implementation on the cloud using MLFlow, as well as an in-depth understanding of SQL and NoSQL.
- Python Programming
- Probability and Statistics
- Data Visualization
- Linear Algebra (Maths for Machine Learning)
- Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence
- Artificial Neural Network
- Natural Language Processing
Contact us :