International Management Institute Kolkata is going to organize a Research Colloquium during December 8th – 10th, 2021.
Research Colloquium aims to provide an opportunity to the researchers to showcase their original work and takeaway insightful feedback of the peers and experts to further enhance the quality of the research work. The event intends to bring together doctoral students, faculty members and leading academicians in the field of various areas of management and thereby facilitate collaborative work amongst the researchers. Doctoral students and faculty who have just submitted their thesis or are pursuing Ph.D programme can submit their abstract in the following areas:
- Rethinking Marketing
1. Social Marketing and Learnings for Sustainability.
2. Marketing through Crisis.
3. Emerging Trends in Marketing for Profit and Non-profit Organizations.
- Emerging Trends in Finance Research
2. Financial Analytics
3. Corporate Finance
4. Capital Markets
5. Corporate Governance, Executive Compensation and Ownership Pattern
- Surviving the COVID -19 Pandemic: Issues and Perspectives in Economics
1. Trade and Development Economics: Theory and empirics for inclusive growth
2. Emerging economic issues and challenges: Health and environment
3. Public policy: Macro-fiscal issues and Financial Economics
- Sustainable Operations Management and Surviving in Uncertainty Through Supply Chains
1. Re-focusing on Supply Chain Resilience
2. Operations and Supply Chain in New Normal
3. Technology Led Smart Operations
- OB & HRM in the New Normal
1. Sustainability & HRM
2. HR Changes Post COVID Times
3. Dealing with Stress in Covid Times
- Data Mining Applications and Analytics
- Emerging Trends in Innovation and Entrepreneurship Research
1. Innovation and Technological entrepreneurship
2. Sustainable Innovation
3. Corporate and strategic entrepreneurship
4. Social Entrepreneurship
Submission of Abstract: Open for Acceptance
The abstract ( in word or PDF formats only) must be submitted online at <https://forms.gle/rPDeLq9EPaLrTHYd7 >
For any query please contact Ms. Amrita Datta at <[email protected]